1.4.11

Prints from Sweden by Therese Sennerholt

I came across these prints in a magazine, which one?  I can't recall exactly.  I know I should have written it down to give proper credit but in any given month I go through and read at least a hundred, so trying to keep track of all of them is difficult. Sometimes I jot them down but most of the time I don't.  Later when I come home I have to make sense of it all and end up giving myself more stress.  But what can you do?  I love doing research; it's my favourite part of this blog.  There's nothing better than finding a new artist or writer, or a photographer whose work you admire (at least in my mind).  It never ceases to amaze me how talented people are.  That's why I have journals and journals full of names and galleries, as well as shops and writers and designers everywhere.  You can't enter a room in my home without running into one; and they are all overflowing with information. How I sort these out is a miracle.  That's why it sometimes takes me a bit to post because I'm usually trying to decide between so many different ideas. What I know for sure is that I will never run out of topics to write about.  Anyway, when I spotted these prints from Swedish designer, Therese Sennerholt, I was immediately drawn to her aesthetic and sense of humour.  Take a look for yourself...


I hope my karma will improve eventually but for now I can only pray.


I agree, people who appear normal need a vice or at least a very good martini.


I'm not much of a chocolate lover but I sympathize with those who are; I have a similar predilection for sashimi, tea and poppy-seed cake. 


I think everyone should have this print posted in front of their desk for a little motivation.  The words remind me of that Madonna song which was so well written:

What are you waiting for?
Nobody's gonna show you how
Why wait for someone else
To do what you can do right now?

Words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment