28.3.11

What ever happened to Spring?

It might be bright and sunny outside but everything is still covered with snow where I live.  I cannot stand it anymore; for some reason this winter seems especially long.  I dream of the days when I can play tennis again, but that might be a while longer.  Anyway, I managed to find this photo from Jak and Jil which I love because it represents everything that Spring should be:  fresh and light, with subtle hints of colour and the ushering of the colour white in fashion.  And the model couldn't have been any more perfect; just look at her features.  If you zoom in you'll see what I mean.


Today seems more like a Sunday to me.  And after all the hard work of the past week I've decided to bake a pumpkin cheesecake and watch The September Issue as a small reward.  I've heard mixed reviews, but I think it's always better to find out things for yourself.  Besides, I'm interested in seeing the dynamic between Grace Coddington, the creative director of Vogue, and Anna Wintour. I bet that the behind-the-scenes footage that go into the making of the magazine will be fascinating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment