7.4.11

Eternamé Earrings at Lane Crawford in China

If you ever have a chance to visit Hong Kong or Beijing be sure to stop by the Lane Crawford department store for me.  From what I have gleaned online it's an impeccably curated retail space with unique pieces from designers all over the world.  These beautiful earrings from Eternamé designed by Sarah Besnainou had me converting Hong Kong dollars in my sleep.  I wish I could have them in every colour; I love their shape.
Of course, it was not surprising to discover that the fashion director for Lane Crawford is Sarah Rutson whose style and good taste has often been captured by the likes of Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist as well as Tommy Ton from Jak & Jil.  This photo below is from the former.  Now, if only we had some good weather so we could emulate her style.

The Sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment