Here are the links for this weekend, they're a mix of art, fashion, food and literature and a little in between. I hope you have a good weekend. I'm off to work on an artist profile + interview that will be posted some time tomorrow. Enjoy wherever you are and check out this cafe in Aix-en-Provence, called Les Deux Garçons where Picasso, Cezanne, Camus and Zola used to frequent. And yes, the coffee was perfect... as always in France.
1. The changing face of Etsy: Can Rob Kalin Scale Etsy?
2. Tina Fey on her new book: Bossypants
3. Short interview with Garance Dore on Jay-Z's new blog Life + Times
4. How to protect yourself and your smart phone: New Smartphone Security Apps
5. Why Fukushima is not yet over: Hanging by Your Fingernails - The Fukushima Meltdown
6. Persian Delight: An Intimate Persian Feast
7. Meet the White House Chef: Cooking For the Commander In Chief
8. Carine Roitfeld interview at Fashionologie
9. Read about the Hong Kong Art Fair sponsored by Lane Crawford
10. How to Read Poetry Today a Book Review
11. Fashion for Japan Fundraisers: New York For Tokyo in T-Magazine
12. Art in The Guardian: Joan Miro at Home in Exile
13. The Guardian's World Literature Tour: This past week, Poland
14. My Grandpa booked a trip to Egypt and now this: Clashes erupt around Cairo's Tahrir Square
15. 20 Odd Questions with Vivienne Westwood