14.5.11

Style Blogs for Men: Part One

When it comes to men's clothing I have to admit I've never really had a desire to wear any. I know there are some women out there who like the aesthetic but personally, with the exception of a few articles, such as sweaters and cardigans and some accessories (watches, scarves and wallets), I have never really had an interest which is why I'm still scratching my head as to why I would even want to write about the topic. What could I possibly learn from the pattern on a bow tie or the cut of a man's suit. It turns out a lot. From a design standpoint, there is more to men's style blogs than just fashion, what I found throughout is not only incredible photography but great taste too. 

Not Enough Hangers

What a Queer Bird

Convoy



Kempt



We Could Grow Up Together


Guy Style Guide


Gentleman's Quota


da-i-net.


Nickel Cobalt


JJJJound
Atif Kazmi


12 Pieces


Backyard Bill


The Impossible Cool


Life of Polarn Per


Ordinary Glory


Racing Like a Pro


Men In This Town

No comments:

Post a Comment