24.3.17

Finding the Right Look for Spring

A trench coat may be a timeless classic but when everyone starts wearing one I begin to crave something different. That's where Smythe comes in. With their silhouette hugging jackets they seem like a perfect addition to your Spring wardrobe. I find them stylish and extremely flattering especially since they cinch in your waistline just where you need it most. Their latest season has several to choose from along with a few other pieces that I thought I'd add into the mix. If you don't want to pay full price, and I don't blame you, you may be able to find something similar at designer resale sites such as Tradesy where there are more and more options to choose from. It certainly never hurts to look.

1.



2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.  

No comments:

Post a Comment