22.2.17

I can't wait for a more colourful wardrobe

It's that time of the year when everyone is dying for a vacation. And I don't blame them. Anyone who has ever lived through a Canadian winter knows full well the intensity of the cold here. Personally, I don't know how else to describe it except to say it is almost physically painful. That's why the past few days have been something short of a miracle, with temperature highs of 10 degrees. That alone has made me wonder about a brighter wardrobe. So, here are some summer clothes worth lusting after. Even if you can't go on vacation, it is reassuring to know Spring and Summer are only a few months away. 

1.  Le Desir






2.  Elena Ghisellini - Farfetch


3.  Carven - My Theresa


4.  Gucci 


5.  Alexander McQueen - My Theresa


6.  Del Rio - My Theresa


7.  Melissa Odabash - Montaigne Market


8.  Miu Miu - My Theresa




10.  Miu Miu - My Theresa




12.  Gucci brooch - Net-a-Porter








13. K. Jacques St. Tropez - Yoox


15.  Heidi Klein - My Theresa



No comments:

Post a Comment