17.2.17

And the Fashion Continues

I'm not into funky fashion. It's just not me. Trends make me feel like a conformist or worse, like a sucker for marketing. I prefer my clothes to stay a while. Because whether you like it or not clothes are an investment. They may not pay you a dividend but if you've ever bought something that loses its appeal after one season then you know the annoyance that follows suit. I like that these items are stylish but not outrageous:

1. Yves Saint Laurent - Yoox





3.  Alaia - Net-a-Porter


4.  Osman - Matches Fashion


5.  Antonio Marras - Farfetch


6.  Carla G - Yoox


7.  Bottega Veneta - Net-a-Porter

8.  Loro Piana - My Theresa


9.  Aurelie Bidermann - Net-a-Porter


10.  Red Valentino - Farfetch


11.  D. Exterior - Yoox


12.  Valentino - My Theresa


13. Alice Olivia - The Outnet


15.  Geox - Yoox


17.  Kayu - My Theresa





19.  Vicini Tapeet - Yoox


20.  Balenciaga - Yoox


21.  Silvano Sassetti - Yoox


22.  Loren Stewart - My Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment