26.5.11

Shoes for the Summer

When it comes to shoes I almost always prefer flats. Being 5'10" already makes me feel like the Eiffel Tower and heels only compound the problem. More often than not they are so uncomfortable that at the end of the day I sometimes wonder why I even bothered to wear them in the first place. Of course, there are times when the occasion calls for a little lift, but if I had it my way shoe stores would be replete with flats. I don't mind a small kitten heel every now and again but only the most comfortable of heels would ever make me a buyer. Besides at my age I care more about the health of my feet and back than any pair of funky shoes I could ever come across. Although, these shoe selections below clearly illustrate that you don't have to completely sacrifice style for comfort.

Weekend by MaxMara from Matches
Sigerson Morrison from Barneys


Dopo In Creme from Simply Soles

Rebecca Minkoff Caroline Sandals from Bloomingdales
Repetto Ballerina Flats from Netaporter



Chloé Scalloped Ballerina Flats from Netaporter


Antik Batik Sandals from Netaporter



Virginia Woven Peep-Toe Shoes from Topshop



Belle Shoe from Sigerson Morrison (via New York Magazine)

Alaïa from The Outnet


Christian Louboutin from Netaporter
Pedro Garcia from Diani



Stella McCartney from Matches



Jemmy from Nine West
Pepi Wedges by Christian Louboutin from Browns Fashion
Marion Ballerina Flats by Chloé from Netaporter


Pedro Garcia from My Wardrobe
Celia Flats by Maloles




Reed Karkoff from Netaporter



Zecroi by Christian Louboutin from Netaporter

1 comment:

  1. Any girl would call this shoe heaven..!
    Those Stela McCartney shoes are amazing
    lee x

    ReplyDelete