But I'm also starting to get some semblance of how difficult the work must be. Because after spending over a week just researching these fashion items that I'm going to show you I have to confess that I'm somewhat exhausted. I loved every minute of it though and I can't wait to write some more fashion posts in the future.
So, anyway here we go...
1. Another blazer from Smythe but this one in salt and pepper. The shape is perfect, you have the elongated torso and the extra arm length, the raised shoulders and the sexy deep v-neck. I don't know what else you would need to add to this; that's what I love about this company; they really pay attention to what's flattering for a woman.
2. Next is this lovely little purse that just came out on the Luisa Via Roma website from Sara Battaglia. I love the layering of the leather pieces and the shape. I can only imagine what it would look like if the leather strands were cut in varying shapes and sizes. I'm tempted to design a necklace in the same sort of style.
4. I love anything that's black, sheer and fitted and this long-sleeved jersey t-shirt from Rick Owens is the perfect basic to have in your closet. There's also plenty of sheer cashmere from this designer but for a simple and classic black shirt this is all you really need. Available from Netaporter.
6. In case you haven't noticed yet, I love jewellery. This Mythology Pavé Disc pendant is made from rose gold and it is just asking to be made more meaningful; you can request for a personalized message to be engraved on it. It's available from Annoushka Jewellery.
7. Here is a fabulous purse from Alexander Want that's slightly textured. It's available in two colours but I think the black one is more practical. It also has an interesting studded bottom that gives it more durability. It's also available from Luisa Via Roma.
8. This cute Haramaki t-shirt from Anthropologie has a nice lavender colour and beautiful horizontal pleats. It also comes in black. I want both. And it's only $48.
9. I love the colour purple; there's something majestic about it. And these earrings from Annoushka are simple yet elegant. I think they would go great with the above-mentioned t-shirt.
11. I'm starting to wonder if Luisa Via Roma has a monopoly over great purses. They really have a great selection to choose from. Check out this hobo bag from Fleet Ilya. There's only one left but it's pricey. Really fantastic shape though. The buyers on this site sure know what they're doing that's all I have to say.
12. I've always loved scarves and this one from Anthropologie has a great colour combination. I love green and pink together. This one is also very affordable and only costs $38.
13. This lacerated wool cardigan from Altuzarra is just too sexy for words. The cuts on the front give this a nice sensual silhouette. You could really play around with this piece. It's available from collete. Please don't blame me for the price.
17. I'm not sure what one would do with this little thing, it looks rather large, maybe you could use it as a clutch. Still, I like the texture of this woolen pouch from Bless. It's available from colettte.
18. Here is a great polka-dot dress from colette. It couldn't be any simpler but it works. I even don't mind the neck. It's made by Azzaro. I would wear it on a beach if I had one nearby.
21. I know it's winter but I couldn't help including this Pucci bikini from Netaporter. I like the metallic finish and colour combination. The best part is that it's tiny.
22. There's something so classic about YSL. And although this purse is probably more for spring than winter I had to post it because it has such a clean design. If you're looking for a purse that's going to last you forever, this one is well worth the investment.
I hope you've enjoyed my selections. I'm going to take a much needed break now. No French words today. It's Sunday and je suis Catholique. Well, not really but I'm going to rest anyway.