13.12.10

I want this house...

It is just one gem I found dotted along the roads of Costa Rica's countryside when I came here for a wedding two years ago.  



It's tiny and shaped like a square box but there's something mysterious and almost seductive about it in the way the white drapes hide its interior.  I also like the cacti growing in front and the happy-go-lucky chicken roaming around.

And when you consider that most locals live in houses like this one below it puts many things into perspective:


You start to wonder how much space you really need in order to be happy.

Anyway, if you're lucky enough to visit Costa Rica you'll find it to be one of most beautiful places on earth.  If you haven't been I highly recommend it.

Here are two locals I met as I wandered away from my resort.  They were so friendly and completely adorable.  I wonder if those chickens know what's waiting for them.


I don't know about you but I'm dreaming of a warm vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment