6.3.17

A Miracle Product for a Swollen Face

If you have ever woken up on a Monday morning with puffy eyes and swelling all over your face then you know how irritating the rest of the day can go. You don't even want to look in the mirror; your face just doesn't look or feel right. Was it too much salt from the night before? Or just a lack of sleep? Who knows? It's never easy to isolate just one cause. Besides there could be a myriad of reasons. For weeks now, I've been dealing with this problem, where my skin has been unrecognizable, not to mention difficult to work with. Makeup and moisturizer did little to help. I was convinced that this nightmare was here to stay and I was simply just aging. So out of sheer curiosity, I decided to smear my face with organic flax oil. I had bought it a week earlier to treat my dry scalp and also to add to my diet. But I figured the omega 3's could do well on my face too. And I couldn't have been any more accurate. After applying it last night, my face felt so smooth and taut in the morning, and the complete opposite of swollen. As it is, I can't recommend it enough. Applied topically, the omega 3's do something extraordinary to the skin. The oil does give you a nice healthy glow too, if that is what you're after. I only wish I had tried this earlier. No blemishes either. So give flax oil a try and see for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment