18.9.11

My New Discovery: Bioderma + Weekend Links

I don't usually write about beauty products because I like to keep things to a minimum. But when it comes to skincare I love discovering a product that works. And this Bioderma cleanser is just amazing. Made for sensitive skin, it is incredibly gentle and at the same time, completely removes all of your makeup without any irritation or feeling of tightness in your skin. It also has some anti-inflammatory ingredients that really calms stress-out skin. I noticed a difference in my skin very quickly and I highly recommend it. I know it is already popular in Europe and especially among makeup artists but I've noticed it's also available on Amazon so you can always try ordering it online. I also wanted to add that the best part about this cleanser is that it doesn't require any rinsing.

Ten Things I’ve Learned over 12 Years of Sending Out Stories (The Millions)

 

Put this on the Shopping List (Fast Lane - Financial Times)

 

A Man's Guide to a Woman's Wardrobe (Intelligent Life)

 

20 Artists Pick 20 Contemporary Artists who have Inspired Them (Intelligent Life) 

 

What's on around Europe (Wall Street Journal)

 

Jerry Saltz on de Kooning  (NY Magazine) 

 

Fall Pumpkin Recipes (Saveur)

The Race to Bring Over a Japanese Best Seller (Wall Street Journal)

And Hate Begat Hate (NYT)

Fish Restaurants in Europe (Wall Street Journal) 

The Minimalist: The Simplest Roast Chicken (NYT)

How to Cook the Perfect Pizza (Guardian)

Free market exposure (WSJ)

Butternut Squash and Tahini Spread (Guardian)

The Bulgogi Slider is a Delicious Curveball (NYT)

Yotam Ottolenghi's Shakshuka Recipe (Guardian)

No comments:

Post a Comment