Perhaps I'm a day late with this post but these articles are a great read for a Sunday afternoon. I found them all over the place and picked out some of my favourites ones here. If you are addicted to information as much as I am then you might like them too. Give them a try and see for yourself. (Focus is less on politics and more about the arts).
1. From New York Magazine, a tribute to Elizabeth Taylor: Jerry Saltz on Andy Warhol's Portraits of Liz.
2. New York Times interviews Julian Schnabel: Julian Schnabel discusses his new film, a Palestinian story
3. A New York couple leave the city to open a restaurant in Mexico: Border Crossing
(Beautiful photographs from the Edible Selby section of T-Magazine)
4. An artist who photographs herself naked with pigs: High on the Hog...
5. Read about Lebanese poet and journalist Joumana Haddad in Sex and the Souk
6. Finding peace through art in the Middle East: Dialogue by Way of Art In Israel
7. A review of new book by Sophie Dahl: Ten Poems about Tea by various authors ...
8. A spotlight on Essential Killings, a new film by Polish director Jerzy Skolimowski.
9. Writers on Writing from The Guardian featuring Ian McEwan, Howard Jacobson as well as others: On Writing, authors reveal the secrets of their craft.
10. Oprah and poetry are apparently not a good mix, read this critic's take: Oprah Magazine's Adventures in Poetry
11. Director of The Outnet, Net-a-porter's younger sister speaks to the Wall Street Journal: Bargain Hunting Tips...20 Odd Questions: Stephanie Phair
12. The power of Anna Wintour: The Business of Being Anna
(I'm starting to wonder whether I should delete my article on Vogue having a thyroid problem?)
13. It was bound to happen and why the rest is yet to come: The Middle East Crisis Has Just Begun
14. How the internet is changing Africa from Intelligent Life: Digital Africa
15. All about Vogue's creative director: Grace Coddington: Creative Indeed
16. Fashionistas have all been waiting for this: A look inside Emmanuelle Alt's First Paris Vogue Issue from Fashionologie
17. Lady in Vogue, Interview magazine's profile of Rula Jebreal
18. Not as recent as the above but a fascinating look at Norway: In Norway, Start-ups Say Ja to Socialism.